Our 10 Month Old

Tuesday, April 21, 2015


It has hit me that in a couple of months we will be celebrating Bug's 1st birthday.  I still remember being pregnant with her at this time last year so its hard for my mind to wrap around this.  It also seems that she is such a big girl at this point.  My little newborn baby disappeared before my eyes almost instantly.  She still has that baby smell though and sometimes I just sit and breathe her in.  I'm going to soon miss that. Anyways... sappy rant over.

She pulls up on everything. Loves to eat just about anything you put in front of her and thinks she has to feed herself. Her favorites are sweet potatoes, green beans & rice/ noodles.  Finally spit out MaMa and yells at me to get my attention.   Has started pulling all her toys out at once then decides she's over them.  Constantly sticks out her tounge and blows bubbles. Loves to swing and play outside.  Still loves Patty Cake and Peek a Boo.




we went through all these emotion in a nano second... total meltdown when she realized how messy she was
its a production at this point to get her to sit still for monthly pictures




her 1st Easter and she had the flu along with an ear infection







 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment